Darkroom Technician (Odessa)
- Have the mental and physical ability to load film processing equipment
belts and develop radiographic film in an automatic or manual environment.
- Be capable of checking and recording quality factors of the radiographs.
- Be able to perform maintenance and repair of film processing equipment
under indirect supervision.
- Have the physical ability to climb vessels, stairs, etc., a minimum of
20 times per day and to function in conditions resulting in no back support
at least 50% of each working day.
- Be able to physically transport radiographic film from Radiography
department to the Quality Control department.
- Successfully complete Standard, Color and Jaeger eye examinations,
yearly, according to A.S.M.E. code.
- Have successfully completed 40 hours at a certified Radiation Safety
School approved by the Texas Department of Health - Radiation Control
Division to work in a radiation environment.
You can either fax your
application to Personnel at 432-337-2624 or drop it off
at the main Odessa Office.