Chemical Engineer (Odessa)
- Develop a feasibility study of the mechanical and
process design from a customer inquiry and define the quote.
- Evaluate the Proposal Departmentís proposed
quote; prepare preliminary data sheets, a proposed flow chart, and a
proposed bill of materials.
- Develop a detailed study of the mechanical and
process design, a detailed flow chart, and a detailed bill of material upon
a customer approved job order.
- Approve the job order so that drawings may be
produced. The employee will review drawings for economical design.
- Supervise the technical aspects of the
purchasing, fabrication, field site installation, start-up and operation.
This function may involve traveling (at irregular intervals) between the
home office and lease sites or client companies.
- Write operating manuals for manufactured
equipment as needed.
- Assist the manufacturing plant in the problem
solving for job construction.
- Assist the Purchasing department in material
substitution and procurement.
- Assist the Coordinating department in expediting
the project with problem solving in the outside and inside inspection.
- Assist Quality Control in the interpretation of
standards on job orders.
- Design weld procedures and optimal fabrication
- Have the mental ability to apply scientific fact
or theories to provide a useable product.
- Interface with the customer on technical aspects
of the job.
- Be capable of reading blueprints, process flow
sheets, A.S.M.E. (or other applicable) code regulation books, and Sivalls
technical manuals regularly, to insure product quality, reliability and
- Operate various equipment, including but not
limited to, computer system, personal computer, printer, copier, scientific
calculator, telephone, and facsimile machine. Have knowledge of MS Office
programs and email system.
- Have the physical dexterity to climb stairs,
vessels, ET cetera at irregular intervals.
- Possess an approved Bachelor of
Science degree in Engineering from an accredited college.
You can either fax
your application to Personnel at 432-337-2624 or drop it off
at the main Odessa Office.